Monday, March 31, 2014
I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But I've learned from my bad choices, and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to
the water in the bowl...
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the
3. In one smooth movement put the cat In the toilet and close the
lid. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. At this point the cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never
mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this!
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a ‘Power-Wash‘
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that
there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand well back, behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly
lilt the lid.
8. The oat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom,
and run outside where he will dry himself off
9. Both the toilet and the cat wilt be sparkling clean.
Published on Mar 30, 2014
Tagalog speaking Aussie Chris Urbano (Host of Maputing Cooking)
orders at Jollibee... in deep Tagalog.
Watch as he inspires Jollibee employees to use more Filipino language - and even try to get a discount. Jollibee - bida ang sarap!!